Event Terms & Conditions
The safety of our customers, staff and performers is our priority and the policies that we are implementing are to ensure the risk to everyone in attendance is reduced.
Anyone not adhering to the policies put in place will be a safety risk to the event and will be ejected.
If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19 or has been instructed to self-isolate, please do not attend any LSU Events.
We really appreciate your cooperation in helping keep these events as safe as possible.
• Following updates to government guidance, the maximum table booking permitted will be six persons from a single household. When booking your ticket, please let us know the name and B or F number of everybody who will be joining you on your bench, for Track and Trace purposes.
• Tickets will be available for groups of up to six students and you will be allocated your own table for the duration of the event, at which you must remain seated.
• To guarantee entry to the event, ALL members of your table booking MUST show up together at your designated arrival time slot.
• Upon arrival, you will be required to provide Test and Trace details, via your student number, for all individuals on your table.
• You and your guests simply need to turn up with your Loughborough University Student Card and photographic proof of age ID (driving licence, passport, PASS card or government ID).
• Should any tickets remain unsold, these will be publicised and sold, as and when required, at the discretion of management.
• Tickets will only be available in advance for all events; there will be no opportunity to purchase tickets on the door.
• All ticket holders must be students at Loughborough University – no external guests are permitted at these events.
• Tickets to these events are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
ENTERING OUR VENEUES
• Staggered timings – you will be allocated a specific arrival time on your ticket. You must ensure you arrive during this slot to ensure all individuals can safely enter the event.
• Masks -please wear a mask when arriving at the venue – you can take it off once you’ve been seated at your table.
• Test and Trace - at the point of entry to our venues, you will be required to provide details to support the NHS Test and Trace system. This data may be requested by Public Health England or Loughborough University at any time.
• Hosts – at the event, a staff team of hosts will manage arrivals, ensuring groups are seated at the correct table, explain how to order drinks and house rules, and control access to different areas of the venue.
CUSTOMER SAFETY IN OUR VENUES
• Please wear a mask when entering the venue, using the toilet and exiting the venue. You can remove your mask once seated at your allocated table.
• Each activity, event or venue will have a defined capacity that will be controlled via advance ticket sales, pre-bookable tables, and the management team for the area.
• Staff ratio – we have increased the ratio of staff to customers to ensure these events are delivered safely.
• Drinks will be available to purchase via table service only. These will be ordered via an app and will be brought to you – no need to leave your seat.
• All students must abide by the Venues Code of Conduct. Anyone failing to adhere to the rules, including Social Distancing measures, will be ejected from the venue and further disciplinary action may take place.
• SIA (Security Industry Authority) staff – will be employed to manage customer entry and exit of the venue, and will also support the management team in monitoring expected conduct.
• All events are subject to immediate closure where behaviour is not compliant with the outlined conduct.
• Ticketed events will need to be clear by, and closed at 22:00 in line with recent government guidance. Tables will be instructed to start clearing the area at staggered times to prevent a mass exit.
• Last Orders on the App will be called in time for everyone to enjoy their final round.