Here are the key dates and information for the 2021 LSU Exec Elections:
Recommend a Friend:
Do you know somebody who would make a great student leader and representative?
Anonymously recommend a friend for a position in the Exec Elections and we’ll get in touch to encourage them to consider running in the elections.
You can recommend a friend until midnight on Thursday 29th April at lsu.co.uk/recommendafriend.
Candidate Support Session: Thursday 1st April – Monday 26th April
A range of shadowing opportunities, virtual support sessions and digital training resources will be available for students’ considering running. You can view more details in the Exec Elections Candidate Pack.
Nominations: Monday 26th April – Friday 30th April
Nominations can be submitted for the below roles online at lsu.co.uk/elections once nominations open on Monday 26th April:
- President - view the Role Profile
- Vice President – view the Role Profile
- Education Executive Officer – view the Role Profile
- Sport Executive Officer – view the Role Profile
- Welfare and Diversity Executive Officer – view the Role Profile
- Action Chair – view the Role Profile
- Enterprise Chair – view the Role Profile
- Media Chair – view the Role Profile
- Rag Chair – view the Role Profile
- Societies Chair – view the Role Profile
Voting: Tuesday 11th May – Friday 14th May
If you have any questions about the Exec Elections please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and best of luck to anyone considering running!