Do I have to be a student or Universtity staff to bring my child to the Campus Nursery?
- No, there are no restrictions, we welcome all children
Do you accept childcare vouchers?
- Yes, we are registered with most childcare voucher schemes and the Government Tax Free scheme.
Do you offer term time contracts?
- Term time contracts are only available on funded only places.
- We have a range of contracts available from full year to student contracts for both Loughborough College and Loughborough University. We also offer a limited number of 2 and 3 year old funded only contracts which are term time.
- We also offer a 6 week retainer option during the school summer holidays.
My child is on the waiting list how soon will I hear if they have a place?
- We offer places no later than 4 months before their start date.
Do I have to pay when my child is on holiday?
- Yes, fees are payable for short absences including illness and holidays.
Is there parking at the nursery?
- There are some 20 minute bays and two drop off spaces outside the nursery.
Can I register my car to access the automatic barrier into the University?
- Unfortunately only staff and Campus tenants can register their car number plate for automatic recognition at the University barrier.