Radical Youth empowers youths to discover, develop and maximise their God-given potential, while at university and beyond. Radical Youth fellowships weekly where we pray, worship and study the Bible.
Every Wednesday Time: 6.30pm-8:00pm Location: Chaplaincy (Edward Herbert Building)
Radical Youth empowers youth to discover, develop and maximise their God-given potential while at university and beyond. Radical Youth fellowships weekly where we pray, worship and study the Bible.
The meaning of RADICAL is:
• R- Raising a generation of youth with a desire to know God and His word.
• A- Alleviating the pain of the past and building the steps of the future.
• D- Developing wholeness in the Body, Soul and Spirit.
• I- Implementing and unfolding gifts, teaching and maturing skills.
• C- Constructing unity, embracing diversity and accepting individuality.
• A- Appealing to students in universities with a message of love and peace
• L- Living in hope, strengthened in faith and aspiring for greatness.
Our aims and objectives include:
- To devote time to Bible study in order to learn new things, clear any religious doubts and gain deeper insight.
- Integration of Christian youths from different cultural backgrounds, with similar interests and values.
- Cater for people holistically by caring for their spiritual, physical, intellectual needs e.g. mentoring schemes
- Organise events that encourage interaction among individuals, in order to develop social and interpersonal skills e.g. weekend away.
- Assist youths to discover and express their God given talents in activities such as singing, dancing, acting, event planning etc.
- Incorporate life—building activities such as career, academic, leadership, relationship seminars in our meetings.