Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 - Entry
- LSU will be following procedures to comply with current government guidance at the time of this event.
Please note all ticket holders will be COVID checked upon entry.
COVID Check requires students to show proof of either:
- A valid NHS COVID Pass.
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test took 24-hours prior to the event.
- Proof of double vaccination (or single Janssen vaccine).
- Proof of immunity through PCR Test.
- As a condition of entry, all customers will be required to present proof of a negative lateral flow or PCR test taken within 24 hours of the event OR proof of double vaccination status. This proof must be presented upon arrival, via an NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App or a letter from the NHS. Both of which you can find here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/.
If you are not able to access the NHS App, proof of a negative test can also be provided as a text message or email from the NHS with a valid ID.
Please note that we will not be accepting the vaccination cards as proof.
- You can order free lateral flow tests from this link: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests.
- If Loughborough Students’ Union (LSU), are no longer able to offer this event due to government restrictions or other changes beyond their control, they will endeavour to provide suitable replacement events. If this is not possible, due to government restrictions or other changes beyond their control, LSU will refund the fee you have paid for the event. Booking fees are non-refundable as it covers the cost of administration and bank charges, therefore LSU would be unable to offer a refund on this portion of the payment.
- In order to adhere to official Government guidance, LSU may be required to pass on your contact information, as well as dates and times of your visit to NHS Track & Trace or Public Health departments. LSU will only share your details if they are requested.
Venue Entry Terms and Conditions
- In order to gain entry to events where alcohol is being served, you must show one of the following forms of 18+ age verification ID: passport, driving licence or PASS accredited card (see www.pass-scheme.org.uk for details). Failure to present one of these forms of ID at the venue will result in you not being able to attend the event. You are also required to show your Loughborough University Student Card.
- You will need to have registered online with the University prior to being able to purchase tickets.
- Event tickets are non-transferable once booked or purchased.
- You may be contacted via e-mail, text message or phone, for the purpose of this event and ticket fulfilment.
- Rights of admission are reserved by the venue.