Welcome the the LSU Disability Support Network!
The DSN is a student-run association which represents disabled students at Loughborough University.
Our aims are:
- To address accessibility issues across campus
- To promote and run campaigns to raise awareness of all types of disabilities
- To hold events for disabled students so that they can get involved in all opportunities available at Loughborough
- To provide a safe and confidential environment for disabled students to talk openly about their disability
- To implement the DSN Nightlife Scheme
As of the 2018/19 academic year, we are starting a monthly newsletter which will be available – here. Additionally, if you would like to be emailed our monthly newsletter please email the LSU Disability Officer: W&DDisabilityOfficer@lsu.co.uk
Also, keep a lookout for us appearing on LSU Radio or in Label Magazine as we continue to raise awareness of the challenges of living with a disability as a student at Loughborough University and wider society.